Friday, December 8, 2017

We wish you a merry Christmas...

TGIF!

This was the last card that I made for my cousin to send off this Christmas and I used the fun Babbo Selfie stamp from Impronte d'Autore. It gave me the perfect reason to finally pull out this Polaroid die from Mama Elephant and the stamp fit perfectly! I love how it looks like a snapshot taken at the North Pole just before Santa loads up the sleigh and takes off on his big night. The paper looked like falling snow and helped complete the North Pole vibe I was going for. Alrighty then, gotta wrap this up and head to work.

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Papertrey Ink
paper- Simple Stories
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Babbo Selfie), Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico ruby and brick house
My favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Mama Elephant polaroid die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- C0, C1, C3
clothes- E50, E81, E84, N6, N9, R14, R27, R59, Y02, Y21, Y26, YG21, YG25, YG17, YG67, G29, E31, E34, BG000
sky- B000