Monday, September 4, 2017

Smart is the new pretty...

Good morning

I love, love, love this Anya from the Spectacular set and with the addition of these frames she totally reminds me of the actress,Tina Fey. I actually stamped the frames in grey so that I could take a gold glitter Spica pen to them and give them a splash of color. I paired her up with some pretty papers from Simple Stories and colored her up to match. I liked that the color scheme was sweet looking and still a bit funky, which suited the sentiment I wanted to use with her as well. All in all this clean and simple card came together very quickly and I couldn't be any happier with it. :)

Well, if you've got today off enjoy the long weekend!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Faith)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (You're Spectacular set), My Favorite Things (Geek is Chic set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
gold thread
Doodlebug washi tape
Copic Spica gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25
clothes- R000, R30, R32, R35, YR30,Y21, Y26, BG53, BG57, BG09, N5, N8, N10
glasses- N0, N2

2 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

Yes, she does look like Ms. Fey!!! Lol... but you made her wayyyy cuter! And love, love your CAS layout!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your stinking cute card!!! What a hoot looking like Tina Fey.. .lol Yes I had the day off and have enjoyed every minute of it! !!! I even got crafty today....Brooke too!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke