Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Milk and cookies...

Mornin' crafty friends!


I'm here today with another card for Whimsy Stamps and I had a lot of fun with this one. This darling stamp is called Sweet Lil' Chef but she looks like a baker to me. Who can resist delicious chocolate chip cookies? Heck, I would take that bowl of cookie dough right now, LOL! I had just gotten the new Milk and Cookies 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug and even though it is technically a Christmas collection I knew right away that I wanted to use this specific paper with Sweet Lil' Chef on a non-holiday card. So I pulled my Copic colors from the paper and I think she turned out just as sweet as those cookies she's baking. :)

Ok, time for me to get my day started. Thanks for dropping by!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Doodlebug (Milk and Cookies)
stamps- Whimsy Stamps (Sweet Lil' Chef), Lawn Fawn (Sprinkled with Joy set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and gray flannel
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things essential speech bubble die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop basic edges die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25, E27
eyes- BG15, BG32, BG07, BG000
clothes- RV02, RV52, RV55, E30, E55, E57, E59, RV25, RV29, E50, E53, C00, C1, C2
bowl/batter- B00, BG53, BG05, E31, E34, E35
floor- BG0000, C5, C7, C9
oven- C0, C2, C4, C6, N4, N7, N10, YR30, YR31, R01, R02, C1, C3

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Perfect scene. She is a doll. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

So much awesomeness in this card! Love the paper, your clever layout, embellishments, the sentiment... sometimes the stars truly align! Lol... can you tell this card inspires me? ❤️