Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Have a sparkly day...

Good morning!

It's Tuesday and you know what that means... time for my weekly 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation. These Fluffy Unicorns from The Greeting Farm have been sitting on my desk for a good couple months now. Every time I glanced at these fat and happy little unicorns they made me smile. So why wasn't I getting them on a card to spread that smile to someone else? I finally did just that and made sure the colors and papers were as bright and happy as this funny trio. I want to hug them and squeeze them and poke those little round bellies just like the Pillsbury Dough Boy, LOL! ;)  

Alrighty, well the August challenge just wrapped up but be sure to check out the 7 Kids blog tomorrow when September's challenge kicks off! Fun new stuff is hitting the store shelves daily and that $20 gift certificate that is up for grabs could really help to fill a shopping cart! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- My Mind's Eye (pink), Bella Blvd (yellow), Autumn Leaves (orange)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fluffy Unicorns set)
ink- Memento desert sand, Studio Calico sunny day and Versamark clear
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
My Favorite Things sun ray stencil
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched cloud edges
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
unicorns- RV000, RV21, RV42, YR30, YR21, YR12, Y00, Y11, Y21, E50, E81, Y11, Y26, Y28

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE those are ADORABLE!!!! Love the Bright and Fun card!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

You clearly caused a smile on my face with this darling card. Beautiful papers, colors, and layout!