Thursday, August 31, 2017

this calls for cake & ice cream...

Mornin' friends!

How much fun is this Bowl Of digi stamp from Mo's? The original image has this little sneak thief holding an empty bowl and there are several different things for you to fill it with. For this birthday card she needed to be absconding with a giant mint chip and hot fudge ice cream sundae. Hey... birthday girls are allowed to be a bit selfish and overindulgent on the big day, right? LOL she sure seems to think so any way, just look at her run! I kept the card clean and simple with a sprinkling of enamel dots to mimic drops of hot fudge flying off that sundae. I gotta say that this little gal totally makes me smile. :)

Laters!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Bowl Of...)
stamps- Simon Says Stamp (sentiments)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y11, Y21, YR02, E97
eyes- G12, YG45
clothes- RV42, R32, R14, R08, E71, E74, E77, E79, T1
ice cream sundae- G20, G40, G12, E79, YR30, E81, E35, E59, R14, R59, C2
bowl- Y11, Y17, R14, R37, R39, BG45, BG49

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this too cute love the choice of ice cream in her bowl♡♡♡
I want to Thank you soooooooo very much for my Mermazing Happy Mail yesterday! !!!!
Brooke n I ooooed and awwwed over every one Loved the Ariel artwork too!!!!! ♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Makes me smile as well, Laugh out loud, in fact! Love your coloring - so bright and mischievous that little girl is! ❤️