Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Sparkle...

Hi there!

It's a special Tuesday what with the Fourth of July celebration in full swing. But I've still got my 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store card creation to share. I knew that I wanted to build a festive Fourth scene using a couple different sets from The Greeting Farm so I grabbed the Main Street set and a couple of the kiddos from the new Mega Mini Go Time set and got busy masking. Once the scene was all colored in I gave each of them a sparkler by drawing a simple line in their hands with a black pen then used my white pen to add the 'sparkle'... such an easy alteration to help customize them to the theme of my card. So to all my friends celebrating today, have a fun and fabulous Fourth!  :)

Oh and you still have some time to enter this month's challenge over on the 7 Kids blog. Kelly has an awesome $20 gift certificate up for grabs and you could be the lucky winner so get to creating and join the fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Main Street set, Mega Mini Go Time set, Sparkle sentiment set), The Ton (Fireworks set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark clear
American Crafts Zing embossing powder
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
The Greeting Farm sparkle die
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E23, E25, E29
hair- E21, E33, E15
clothes- C00, C1, C2, R05, R08, R29, B12, B37, B39, 0
trees- YG23, YG17, YG67, E55, E57
sidewalk/road- N2, N3, N5
grass- YG03, YG25, YG17
buildings- B04, B18, B39, E95, E97, E99, E40, E81, BG000, R14, R08, R29, W3
sky- BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29

3 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

How creative... LOVE this! Makes me wanna go get some sparklers! Happy 4th, Amy!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful scene you have created, love all the colours and those fireworks are fabulous :)

roseflowerbooks said...

So amazing!!! I love it. The sparklers are the perfect touch. You are amazing!