Monday, July 10, 2017

Bubble over...

Hello, hello!

When the temperatures soar into the triple digits how can you resist an ice cold cola? Drinks All Around Piper certainly thinks that they are a good idea and she's got some to share. I knew that I had the perfect papers to go with her but I had to dig around a bit in my crafty room as I am currently in the process of moving it and things are in shambles. Finally I found last year's Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection with the pop cap print paper and I was ready to create. I colored Piper to match those beautiful muted colors but couldn't help but stick with the brighter Coca Cola red for those bottles and the enamel dots. This card definitely says summer to me and I'm entering it into this month's 'anything goes' challenge over on the SOG blog

Thanks for dropping by!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Summer Vibes)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Drinks All Around Piper)
stamp- Stampendous (sentiment)
ink- Studio Calico doc brown
Lawn Fawn stitched border die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E34, R00, R20, BV01
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
lips- E04
eyes- YG91, YG93, YG95, E87
clothes- Y00, Y13, Y21, BV01, E40, E81, E84, 0, G00, G02, BG23, BG53, R30, R32, R14, YR12, YR27
coke- R27, R29, E35, E59, E49, BG000

6 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

You really did have the perfect paper. Love this layout... she looks like she's having all kinds of fun in the sun! Sweetest card, Amy!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this really is Cute!!!! Perfect Paper again to go with this cutie!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Fun card xx

Christa said...

So cute love the paper with the bottlecaps , thank you for joining our Challenge at SomeOddGirl hugs christa

She's a Color Queen said...

Amy, you also do such WONDERFUL work. I just love seeing your projects! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Therese said...

Thanks for playing along in the challenge at Some Odd Girl <3.
I love love love your coloring :D
/GDT Therese