Monday, June 12, 2017

Splish splashy day...

Hi everybody!

I'm posting on the fly this morning so this one is gonna be real quick! I had to work late yesterday so I didn't have a whole lot of time to get crafty last night. Luckily I had this sweet Mermaid Bath stamp from Penny Black colored up and just waiting for a card. I wanted to make the background look like the tiled wall of a bathroom so I grabbed this old grid paper and mixed it with the starfish strip before die cutting the whole thing with the big stitched dome die from MFT. Then I just grabbed the lilac cardstock and threw it all together. Ya gotta love how quick a layout can come together with these dies. :)

Ok, I'm outta here... TTYL!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
paper- Making Memories (teal graph), Heidi Grace (under the sea)
stamps- Penny Black (Mermaid Bath), Kraftin Kimmie Stamps (Treena Twinkles set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink shaded lilac
My Favorite Things stitched dome die
My Favorite Things stitched strip die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E31, E34, E57, E49
tail- B000, B00, B32, B24, B28, BV13
tub- C00, C1, C3, BG0000
wash cloth- BG13, BG49, W1, E81
bubbles- BG0000, RV00, Y00

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Looks really cute!!!! Love the layout and papers you used on here too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! Another beauty, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

The absolute sweetest mermaid ever. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

So sweet, she is. Love how you created the tile background. This card layout... inspiration!

roseflowerbooks said...

I love Penny Black and your coloring of Mo Manning's mermaid is awesome!