Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Thank you...

Hello crafty friends! 

It's Tuesday and that means I have a new card that I've made for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. This week I inked up another one of the darling Tiny Townie Garden Girls from Stamping Bella. We are coming up on Sweet Pea season so I was inspired to get this cutie colored up and on a card. I colored her flowers and dress just like the Sweet Peas that I remember growing up the side of a small garden shed in my grandmas back yard when I was a child. I used to spend so much time picking those sweet smelling blossoms and making little bouquets. I love how the right stamp can bring back treasured memories... just another reason why this hobby of ours is so wonderful! Oh and I'm also entering this card into the Stamping Bella 'free form' challenge.  :)
 
And don't forget that there is still time to enter this month's challenge over on the 7 Kids blog. Kelly has an awesome $20 gift certificate up for grabs and you could be the lucky winner!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Papertrey Ink
stamp- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Garden Girl Sweet Pea)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey limeade ice
Heidi Swapp thank you die
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Papertrey Ink Lovely Lace stencil
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E31, E23, E57
clothes/flowers- G20, RV52, RV55, RV25, Y04, YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67
ground- E71, E74, E79

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo very Beautiful!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh so sweet, she's. Absolutely beautiful. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Oh my goodness... she is so pretty. Nice subtle sentiment, and perfect choice of paper!