Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hello...

Hello crafty friends! 

It's Tuesday and that means I have another fun card that I made for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. Being the crazy cat lady that I am, I've had this super cute Meoples Meowy stamp set from CC Designs on my wish list ever since it was released. So when I saw it in the 7 Kids store I snapped it right up. For this CAS card design I chose to ink up the little peeking kitty and color him up to be a grey tabby. I also wanted him to have some big, beautiful eyes so I went ahead and used my Copics to draw them in. Since I had a grey tabby gracing my card I searched my paper scrap bag for some grey and yellow paper to match back to him. Yellow and grey is such a happy combo, definitely one of my faves. And talk about a quick card to pull together... coloring and everything took less than an hour. And don't we all have those days with too little time to create but the itch to get crafty?
 
There is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge over on the 7 Kids blog. Kelly has a gift certificate up for grabs and you could be the lucky winner!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon
stamp- CC Designs (Meoples Meowy set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Teresa Collins enamel dots
Avery Elle hello die cut
Copic markers:
eyes- YG00, YG03, YG95
fur- W0, W3, W4, W6, W10, R30

3 comments: