Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Blessings...

Hello crafty friends! 

It's Tuesday and that means I have another fun card that I made for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. This week I decided to take two of my Anya stamps and create an entirely new Anya just by doing a simple head swap. First, I inked up For You Anya's head because I love her side swept chignon. Her outfit on the other hand was a bit too summer casual for the card I wanted to make so instead I grabbed Lovable Anya and inked up just her body. This gave me the perfect little Easter dress for my new Anya. Quick tip... when you are fussy cutting the body, be sure to leave a little triangle of cardstock above the neck so that you have a space to glue the head onto. If you haven't tried this technique with your Greeting Farm stamps I highly recommend it. Not only does it broaden the range of these super cute stamps but coming up with creative pairings can be so fun and rewarding!
 
The March challenge has closed but be sure to check out the 7 Kids blog tomorrow to see if you were the lucky winner and join in the new challenge for April. See you there!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles 
stamps- The Greeting Farm (For You Anya and Lovable Anya), Papertrey Ink (Petite Places Walk in the Park and Keep it Simple Easter set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico glass slipper
Simon Says Stamp scallop border die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E34, E35, E57, E59
clothes- YG00, YG03, YG67, G000, G00, BG13, Y000, E81, 0, E84, E87, E89

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE she came out Super Cute!!!! Love your altering of stamps!! Great tip too!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Beautiful soft colours xx

Julie D. Richards said...

I love how she came out. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Your use of those background stamps, and ink color, are so effective... I'm stealing that idea! 🙂 And the alteration you did turned out darling.. in combination with that paper! So sweet!