Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March birthdays are the best...

Hi-dee-ho!

The end of the month is drawing near and I realized that I hadn't made a Baker's Dozen cupcake card for March yet. Rather than going with the obvious green I thought it would be fun to treat the frosting like a rainbow and the sprinkles are the gold at the end of it. So I went a little crazy with the different kinds of gold accents... Copic Spica, actual gold glitter and the gold enamel dots for good measure. I think any leprechaun worth his salt would approve of this birthday card. ;)

Ok, I've gotta run... toodles!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Cosmo Cricket
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set and Birthday Classics March set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Nick Bantock sapmoss green
Studio Calico gold glitter enamel dots
Pretty Pink Posh stitched borders 4 die
Martha Stewart gold glitter
Copic Spica gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
frosting- R05, R08, YR16, Y35, Y08, YG23, YG25, B05, B69, V09, E40, E50, 0
cake- R32, R05
wrapper- Y11, Y21, Y26
toothpick- E34
shadow- C0, C2

4 comments:

Jane said...

Cupcakes are always a win win for me - I have braces on my teeth so squishy cakes are treats I can still enjoy! Fantastic card Amy, love the rainbow frosting!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this looks very Yummy!!!! I am sure Brooke would agree with this that March Birthday's are the Best!!!!! lol lol
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card... And soooo yummy too, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

A fabulous March Birthday card... love this, Amy!