Friday, February 3, 2017

My very favorite...

TGIF!

Are you ready for another Tiny Townie Friday? The Bellarific challenge was 'anything goes' this week so I really couldn't pass up the opportunity to play along once again. This time I grabbed Lacey has a Letter and inked her up in desert sand so I could practice some more no-line coloring. I was really nervous because all of the other images that I've done no-line on have been pretty round with large, easy areas to fill in with color but Lacey here had a lot of little details to be mindful of. I want to keep stretching myself so there was no backing down, LOL! I'm pretty happy with the results, though looking at her now I wish I had gotten a bit more contrast on her dress, especially separating the sleeves from the front of the gown. C'est la vie. I still love her though, that wild curly hair is so cute and so much fun to color. Oh, and I did alter Lacey a bit, originally she is holding a large envelope behind her back but I wiped it away before stamping since I just wanted her to be standing there in that kind of 'aw shucks' pose. Finally, I was inspired by the buttons on her outfit to add actual buttons as the embellishments on my card. Which is a good thing considering I have little drawers full of buttons and I really need to start using them more.  ;)

I hope your weekend is a crafty one!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
American Crafts POW glitter paper
paper- Crate (Kiss Kiss)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Lacey has a Letter), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and rich cocoa
Simon Says Stamp stitched scallop border die
buttons
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E34, R30, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E81, E84, 0, R01, R12, R32, R35, R37, R89
ground- W0, W2, W4, W6

4 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh wow, you did an amazing job with the no line coloring. She's adorable. Sweet card all around.

Nancy Thomas said...

Ah-mazing coloring!

Jennifer D said...

She looks Amazing. Just love your work. Have a Great Weekend!

Tracey Ann said...

Okay. So. When I grow up, I want to be able to make a card just like this darling, fabulous card! Her hair, the perfect alteration you made, those SWEET shoes and socks with the pink pearls! You kill me, Amy! Amazing coloring... inspiration, for sure!