Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hello Autumn...

Hello again!

Some Odd Girl is celebrating all this month with a fun Oddtober Fest full of challenges scavenger hunts and other activities. This past weekend they issued three Facebook challenges to kick it all off and I made this card for the Odd Family challenge. The theme is to pick an image that reminds you of a family member and make a card with it. So I sat down and flipped through my collection of SOG stamps until I came across this one called Girlfriends Kaylee and Mae. Kaylee with her short hair and Mae with her long hair kinda reminded me of my sister Jacque and myself... perfect! So instead of friends I've made them sisters and paired these two up with some pretty papers from the Simple Stories Hello Fall collection and not much else. I love how it looks like they are posing in front of a big reader board extolling all the best parts of the season. Hopefully I'll be able to get a couple more cards done before the deadline.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Hello Fall)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Girlfriends Kaylee and Mae)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (stitches)
ink- Memento espresso truffle
Smooch gold
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
amy
eyes- B41, B45, B37, BG53
hair- E34, E57, E59
clothes- B91, B95, B97, B99, W1, YR21, YR14, YR18, E40, E41, 0, G43, YG63, G46, E74, E77, E79, E07, E09, R59
jacque
eyes- YG93, YG97, YG99, YG21
hair- E55, E47, E49
clothes- B91, B34, B97, BV25, Y32, YR23, E40, G43, YG63, G46, E74, E77, E79

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is sooo Fabulous looking! !!!love how it came out!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! Absolutely adore this card... love the joy you created. And that back drop is perfect!

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh I love this card. And the two girls would be me and my sister Jacque, except we both have short hair and hers is curly, lol. Hugs.