Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happiness...

Olo!

I've got one last card to say goodbye to summer and it features one of the happiest looking little stamps that I have ever seen. This pool princess is from the Roberto's Rascals Splashies set and the pure joy of her is absolutely infectious. There was no way that I was going to make her sit and wait an entire year before fulfilling her card destiny. I could just picture her enjoying a quick cool down in the back yard with the sun shining above. The sentiment is from a new Mama Elephant set that I got recently and as soon as I saw it sitting on my desk I knew it would pull this whole card together. Her swimsuit is paper pieced from a sheet of Doodlebug Under the Sea paper and this is why I love me some 6x6 paper pads... the shrunk down designs are the scale for adding to stamped characters. All in all, I can't think of a cheerier way to send off the season.  :)

Later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Doodlebug (Under the Sea)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Splashies set), Mama Elephant (Words Defined set), October Afternoon (Saturday Mornings clouds)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug sunshine die
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E21, E13, E71, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, YR31
clothes- W1, W2, W4, RV10, RV04, RV06, RV09
pool- YG00, YG21, YG23, YG25, Y11, Y04, Y21, RV02, RV21, RV55, BG000, BG53
grass/sky- YG00, YG21, YG03, YG17, BG10, 0, C1


5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is darling! !!! She is a cutie! !!! Love it all!!!♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Jane said...

Oh I remember the days when my son loved splashing around in his little pool! Lovely card xx

Julie D. Richards said...

So stinkin cute. I simply adore Robertos Rascals.

Juls said...

Gorgeous, this is a gorgeous fun summer card xx

Tracey Ann said...

That little one's joy is infectious! This is adorable! :)