Thursday, July 7, 2016

May your birthday...

Hi there! 

I really wanted to do a monochromatic CAS style card with this tiny fairy from the Little Fairies set and after some debate I ended up grabbing my purple inks and Copics. First I used a cotton ball to add a soft circle of purple ink that I then stamped my swirly sentiment on top off. Next I grabbed the little stars from the Fairies set and the splatter dots from the PTI set to trail a bit of purple magic across the front of the card. All I needed to finish it off after that was this happy fairy fluttering by and some sequins for added sparkle. Told you it was simple!  ;)

Ok then, thanks for stopping by my crafty friends!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Little Fairies set), Papertrey Ink (Script Swirls Birthday set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico purple rain and lavender soda
Doodlebug sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- V01, V12, V17
dress- V04, V06, RV69
wings- BG0000, G00

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh it's sooo Fairy Beautiful! !!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Sweet and lovely.

Tracey Ann said...

Wow... you're getting so creative with your backgrounds! Pure inspiration! Love the colors and the motion you created with that darling fairy. Perfect sentiment... This one is a fave for sure!!!! :)