Friday, June 24, 2016

Mermaid to be friends...

TGIF!

I needed something quick to color yesterday as my day was quite busy and there wasn't a lot of time for coloring. I looked through all my mermaid stamps and everything was looking a bit too involved. It got me wishing that there were some pixie style mermaids from Tiddly Inks. Hmmmm... I have an old stamp set of Tiddly Inks pixies that was sold by Stamping Bella, it probably wouldn't be too hard to wipe away their bodies and draw in new little mermaid tails. OMGoodness, why have I not done this alteration sooner? They are SO stinkin' cute and now I'm totally hoping that Christy Croll will make a few mermaid pixies for the store someday soon. Fingers crossed!

Alrighty folks, have a wonderful weekend!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
watercolor paper
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiddly Inks Pixie set), Reverse Confetti (Mermaid Kisses set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio, walnut stain, scattered straw
Tim Holtz picket fence
Heidi Swapp stencil
My Favorite Things rounded stitched rectangle die
Memory Box coral die and fish dies
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- BV23, BV25, BV29
hair- R20, R21, R14
tail- B01, B04, B06, BG10, BG32
tail- YG11, YG13, YG25, Y11, Y02

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this came out so stinking Cuuuute!!!!!! You have the Best stamp surgery skills EVER!!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke q

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the mermaids and the cute little fishy off to the side.

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh, you are awesome.

Unknown said...

Too cute! I did some doctoring to a changuito stamp and added a santa hat for a Christmas card. It was so fun and I felt like the queen of crafting haha!

Tracey Ann said...

Absolutely darling little mermaids... amazing what you do!! Also love the watercolor background... such a sweet card Amy!