Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Show your wings...

Hello, hello! 

It's time to take to the skies with the super cute new pegasus set called Your Wings. I love it so much that when it came time to make my card I used every single stamp in the set, plus an extra from Glitter Bomb, to create this scene. Everything just works so perfectly together that how could I not? I was masking off stamps like crazy to give the illusion of layers on a primarily one layer card. Though I couldn't resist throwing on that stitched sun die and a few sequins to really help pull everything together. Another bright and happy card with these happy new magical ponies... so much fun!

Toodles!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey 
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Your Wings set and Glitter Bomb set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico something blue and sunny day
Doodlebug sequins
My Favorite Things stitched sun die
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle die
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
pegasus- V000, RV52, RV63, V05, V06, V09
bird- Y11, Y08, Y17
clouds/sky- C0, B0000, B000, 0 

2 comments: