Monday, March 28, 2016

Hello...

Good morning!

I just couldn't wait any longer to get March's Secret Stamp Club stamp onto a card. She's called Darling Anya and she truly lives up to her name if you ask me... SO adorable! I guess I was still taking a cue from last week's Anya Salon because I reached for my cool grey Copics to do her hair. And it didn't stop there, once I found this great chalkboard paper pad from My Mind's Eye I knew there would be a lot more black in my card design. Since pink always looks smashing with black and white I grabbed a couple scraps of really light pink to add a sweet, feminine touch. A few flowers and a couple butterflies was all it took from there to pull the whole design together. I think Darling looks right at home here. :)

Have a great Monday everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Chalkboard), Glitz (pink)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Darling Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things wonky stitched circle die
Prima flowers
Memory Box butterfly die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- C5, C7, C9, 100
clothes- R00, RV10, R20, RV21, V93, T1, T3, T6, T9, 100

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo very Beautiful Amy! !!!!!
Have an Awesome week doll! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Such wonderfully glossy hair, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Love the colors, and her hair and barrett...amazing! She is about as cute as it gets, Amy! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome, she is darling.