Monday, March 21, 2016

Be a dreamer...

Good morning!




I'm sharing another card that I've made using the new Miss Anya Spring set today. Marie has really outdone herself with these three beautiful Anyas, each one just as gorgeous as the next in her own special prom dress. I think this free spirit in her flowing maxi dress looks like she would totally be in drama club, taking every art course that is offered and spending time promoting awareness to live as green as possible to the other students. I found this great floral print in my scrap stash of paper and decided that I would paper piece Anya's gown with it. I love how it automatically gives her a funky floral dress to sashay around the dance floor in. Now don't forget that this amazing rubber set of three gorgeous Miss Anyas is available in the TGF store right now!

Later gators! :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Sweet Threads)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Spring set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Prima flowers
buttons
Kaiser Craft gems
Memory Box butterfly die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop circle die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, BV20
lips- RV14
hair- E53, E55, E57
clothes- E81, BV20, Y00