Monday, February 22, 2016

Thinking of you...

Good morning!

The sun has been shining and the snow has been melting all weekend long. I am so excited to have spring right around the corner. I'm sure my spring fever had much to do with this card that I've made for the current ADFD challenge. The theme this time around is "add a touch of wood" and I had just the paper for it. I've been saving it for just the right card and this was it. I paired it up with the lovely Wild Rose Nymph because she seemed to suit its rustic charm perfectly. Her big, bright eyes seem to reflect the clear blue skies of a beautiful spring day. :)

Well, I should be on my way. Thanks for stopping by today!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Now & Then)
digital stamp- A Day for Daisies (Wild Rose Nymph)
stamp- W Plus 9 (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Memory Box butterfly dies
Kaiser Craft pearls
vellum
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20
eyes- BG10, BG23, BG09, 100
lips- R32, RV14
hair- Y11, E50, Y32, YR31, E33
dress/flowers- YG0000, YG00, YG93, YG95, YG25, R00, RV21, R43, R35, Y13, Y26
background- W00, W0

8 comments:

Anne B. said...

Love, love, love this card! So fresh and sensitive.

Heidi Brawley said...

oh that is Very Beautiful!!!! Love the wood DP!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Simply amazing! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Love how the paper so beautifully completes this Amy! Such a gorgeous, sweet card!

Julie D. Richards said...

Those eyes, and the way you did her wings, love it.

chrilvian said...

lovely

Juliana said...

LOVELY coloring!! The ADFD Nymphs are some of my FAVORITE images!

I love what you have done with her! She looks earthy and ethereal!!
Beautiful card!

I am so glad you played along with us at A Day for Daisies!

Heidi Brawley said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your WIN!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, Heidi