Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sparkle and shine...

Olo! 

I couldn't wait to print out this gorgeous new Cheeky Love as soon as I got her. The cheekies are some of my most favorite TGF characters and it feels like we have to wait ages for a new one to join the family. But I will say that they are always worth the wait, LOL! ;)
Since I was done making Valentine's cards by the time I got Cheeky Love I decided to go for a pretty and colorful encouragement card instead. The paper is old Basic Grey and I really dig the shots of yellow amongst all the pink so I grabbed a neon ombre ink pad to play up the bright with this fun sentiment set, which is also from The Greeting Farm. Now this is a garden that I would like to visit.  :)

Ok, time for me to scoot. Laters!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Kissing Booth)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Love)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Sparkle and Shine sentiment)
ink- Hero Arts (Neon Yellow Ombre), Memento espresso truffle
Martha Stewart border punch
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- G43, G67
eyeshadow- W0, W1
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10, E49
clothes- E50, E81, 0, RV09, RV29, R89
rose- RV10, RV02, RV55, RV09, R89

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is sooooooooo Beautiful! !!! Love her....gonna have to go shop for her! Lol
Have an Awesome day! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke