Friday, December 4, 2015

Filled with Joy...

TGIF my friends! 

The Bellariffic challenge for this week was 'anything goes' so I didn't want to miss an opportunity to get a card made for it, especially when I still have a couple Christmas Tiny Townies waiting in the wings. I decided to color up the super cute Jenny Feels Joyful and rather than coloring the birds to look like chicks I turned them into penguins instead.  I paired them all up with some retired Making Memories goodies that I've been hoarding. MM always had the best papers and embellishments... it is still hard for me to believe that they aren't in business any more. I love how it all came together for a classy little CAS card.  :)


Alrighty then, have a wonderful winter weekend!
     


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories (Twinkle)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Jenny Feels Joyful), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Simon Says Stamp wavy scalloped border die
Making Memories poinsettia flower and brad
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E33, E37, E49
joy- Y11, Y15, YR23, Y28
clothes- E40, E41, E81, 0, R14, R24, R27, R29, YG01, YG17, G29
penguins- C0, C2, C7, C10, 100, Y38
floor- E42, E43, E44

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

O M G......this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! love them as penguins instead!!! You always Amaze us!!!! Have a FAbulous weekend!!!!!
hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Amy!! Have a fabulous weekend!