Thursday, April 16, 2015

Friends are family...

Olo!

I was a lucky girl and won the last challenge over at A Day for Daisies and I got this totally adorable Tiny Pixie Leaf with my gift certificate. I couldn't wait to color her up because I really wanted to try my hand at making it look like her long brown hair had been wound up high on top of her head. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, she looks like a tiny little Rapunzel with all that hair, LOL! 
I paired her up with a pretty floral print from Jillibean Soup so that this Tiny Pixie Leaf had a lovely garden to live in. And since the new challenge at ADFD is 'Anything Goes' I'm going to go ahead and try my luck and enter this card into the mix.

Now it's time for me to get a move on. Take care and I'll see ya tomorrow!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Jillibean Soup (Summer Red Raspberry Soup)
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Tiny Pixie Leaf)
stamps- Doodlebug (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things rounded stitched square die
Memory Box (Kensington Branch die)
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic marker:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
hair- E53, E55, E57
clothes- RV14, RV25, RV29, R39, YG21, YG93, YG95, Y13, Y17

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness this is super duper Cute! ! ! love how it turned out!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS again on your win!
It was well deserved! !!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

She looks brilliant! Jo x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning! So beautiful card. Love the image and the paper you used :)

Kate said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! Very exciting! So happy for you! Super cute stamp, loving this one ALOT!