Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Be the person...

Hello friends!

I've got more puppy love to share today with my card featuring the fabulous Hugs For Fifi stamp from Sugar Nellie. I was trying to color her friend Fifi to look like Lady from Disney's 'Lady and the Tramp' but I'm not 100% satisfied with the end result. Otherwise I'm quite pleased with how this card came together. The papers are a new 6x6 pad from Simple Stories called Enchanted and I picked them because I wanted more practice coloring with my BV Copics. Any excuse to play with purple these days seems to appeal to me and I gotta say, I think I nailed that shade from the papers. ;)
I'm also entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge over at The Sugar Bowl 'cause it's always fun to play along over there.

Ok, I'm outta here. TTYL!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Enchanted)
stamps- Sugar Nellie (Hugs for Fifi), My Favorite Things (You Make my Tail Wag set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug sequins
Studio Calico sequins
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, YR23
clothes- BV000, BV01, BV02, V12, E40, E41, 0, E53, E55, E57
puppy- E30, E31, E34, YR20, YR24, E08, E09, E19, RV32, RV34, YG0000, YG21

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg!!!! We love this very much. The whole card is Perfect looking! !!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on being Wow'd over at the Greeting Farm this week.
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Larisa said...

Brilliant ... Lovely card ..

Julie D. Richards said...

You're right, you did nail the colors. Hugs.

chrilvian said...

cute

Kate said...

Wow, you sure do have a knack for finding the most precious digi stamps! I always pin them, they are just so sweet to look at.

Pami said...

LOVE THIS! Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck! Pami x