Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Somebunny loves you...

Olo! 

So are you thinking "Second verse, same as the first"? Yep, not only do I have another Greeting Farm card to share with you today but it is another Bean card as well. I hadn't planned on making a second card for the 'Spring Colors' FFF challenge but when I was in the store yesterday getting links for my post I came across this Easter Bean digi and couldn't believe I had overlooked this cutie for all this time. So I made a quick purchase and printed her out right away. Originally the plan was to save her for a card next week but when my crafting time got super limited yesterday she was the quickest stamp I had ready to color up so I didn't fight it. More Doodlebug papers, because they always play nicely with my TGF stamps, and I had another sweet Easter card done.

Alrighty, I've got a long day ahead and I should go get myself ready for it. 
TTYL!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Springtime)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Easter Bean)
stamp- My Favorite Things (Somebunny set)
ink- Versafine onyx black and Colorbox creamy brown
Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Doodlebug gems
Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR20, E95, YR15, E97, E37
clothes- RV10, RV32, RV34, W00, W0, W1, 0, C10
egg- RV06, RV09, Y35, YR04, Y15, Y21, YG00, YG23, B02, B04

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg!!!!! This is FABULOUS! !!!!
WE LOVE IT!!!!
Have a wonderful Wednesday! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is adorable!!! I think I need to make a quick purchase, too!!! <3

Julie D. Richards said...

She's super adorable with her hat and colored egg.

Kate said...

Very "kawaii" :-) I used to live in Japan and this cute little girl looks like she just arrived from Tokyo, right in time for Easter!