Monday, March 2, 2015

Favorite Peeps...

Hello friends! 

It's been a whirlwind weekend for me and I'm hoping that this week slows down a bit. Luckily I've got the day off today to kick back and relax. Well, I'm hoping it isn't a complete slacker day because I really need to clean and organize my crafty room before I dive into Easter cards full throttle. My desk is a hopeless mess and I either need to sort through my scrap bags for Easter papers or dig out some Easter 6x6 pads so I can rock and roll through them this month. 

So to kick off my 2015 Easter cards I've got a simple one featuring the Zodiac Rabbit from Sister Stamps. I altered him just a bit by wiping away the the bell around his neck before stamping but that is it. When I was hunting through my scraps and came across this chick paper I thought it would be a funny pairing... the Easter Bunny with his army of fluffy, yellow chicks spreading sunshine, happiness and thousands and thousands of jelly beans. LOL  :)

Well, thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya tomorrow!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Springtime)
stamps- Sister Stamps (Zodiac Rabbit), My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black and Prima shabby tote
Making Memories polka dot flower
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
button
Copic markers:
E40, E43, W00, W0, R000, R01