Friday, February 27, 2015

Make a wish...

Hi guys! 

Yesterday was so busy that I didn't get a chance to even step in my crafty room let alone make a card. But I didn't want to have an empty Friday here on the blog so I'm throwing up a non-coloring card that I made recently. It's just a simple uni-sex birthday card with a fun astronomy theme.  :)

Ok, gotta run... again. Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all in March! ;) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Simple Stories (Under the Stars and Good Day Sunshine)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (Star Gazers Additions sentiment)
Versafine Onyx black ink
American Crafts POW silver glitter cardstock
My Favorite Things stitched flag dies
Studio Calico wood veneer stars
Kaiser Craft gems


2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is pretty Fabulous!!!!! I swear when I make a pretty simple card I don't think it's too cool but when you do it it's Fabulous looking!!! have a really Wonderful Weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Leanne said...

This is awesome! Love the details and that sentiment is out of this world awesome! Great theme!
Happy Friday!