Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I ruff you...

Olo!

I don't have much time this morning so this will be a quick post. I made another Valentine's Day card and this one features the adorable Spot stamp from Some Odd Girl. He was perfect with that little heart right there on his collar. My crafting time was limited yesterday so instead of combing through bags of scrap paper or piles of paper pads I decided to grab a couple rolls of my under appreciated washi tape and put it to good use. The sentiment is a combo of stamps from two different Paper Smooches sets as I wanted a 'punny' play off of "I love you". Then I just took a white marker and faked the stitching around the edges to finish this clean and simple Valentine. 

Alrighty, I've got to run. 
TTYL!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Spot), Paper Smooches (Paws for a Cause and We Connect)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox dark brown
October Afternoon red washi tape
Doodlebug XO washi tape
Sticko epoxy heart sticker
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
fur- E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, W9
collar- R05, R08, E09, C0, C2, C5