Thursday, February 26, 2015

Here for you...

Hey there! 

I'm running behind this morning so this is gonna be a speedy post. I'm playing along in the MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge 217 and I used this sweet I Pick You Pure Innocence for my card. Because she is holding that lovely bouquet of flowers, I chose to pair her up with the Garden Party papers from Pebbles. Cutting those pretty papers into the banners from the sketch was a breeze since I used the stitched flag dies from MFT as well. Quick and cute, nuthin' wrong with that. ;)

Alrighty, I've really got to get moving.
Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Garden Party)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence I Pick You)
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
My Favorite Things stitched flag dies
Li'l Inker stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug and Studio Calico sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E34, E57, E59
clothes/flowers- Y11, Y21, Y17, Y26, E81, 0, YG03, YG17, YG95, YG00, B12, B14, B18, E57, E59

6 comments: