Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hello...

Hi-dee-ho!

What's this? Another Greeting Farm card already? Ya know... I hadn't planned on it but when I woke up to find this free gift digi for Super Secret Stamp Club members sitting in my in-box yesterday I had to print her out and make a card. I didn't notice a name ascribed to her so I'm calling this awesome girlie Mermaid Anya II. Since the papers I pulled to go with her seemed pretty neutral I had a lot of choices on how to color her up. In the end I went with a very Ariel inspired look. Love her, love her, love her... you know me mermaids and fairies just make me happy. So thank you Marie and TGF for this fun surprise and I will be sure to sign up for another three month term on March 1st for sure!  :)

Ok, it's going to be a long day and I've gots to get myself ready for it. 
TTYL!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Dear Lizzy (Serendipity)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (SSC Mermaid Anya II)
Colorbox creamy brown ink
Li'l Inker hello die
Memory Box fish dies
googley eyes
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Wink of Stella clear
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y38, YR04, YR18, E09
everything else- BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, Y11, E50, E81, 0, YR21, YR12, R32

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh how I LOVE your awesome creation using this cutie! !!!! I was excited to see her kline my email too. I did get her printed up but that's as far as I got! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning card!

Leanne said...

Hi Amy!
Wow!! You are quick! I was calling her that too! hahaha!
Beautiful card, the colors and tones are perfect. She's a beauty. Have a great day!!

fff said...

This is lovely!

Stephanie said...

Oh so pretty!! Such a cute image and love your coloring!

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh goodness she is adorable! Thanks for linking up with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! We are so glad to have you join us!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

Adorable! That paper looks so perfect for her. Thanks for joining us at Anya, Oddies & Others!