Monday, January 12, 2015

Need some hugs...

Hi guys!

Hope this Monday is treating you well. I'm still hoping for a bit of sunshine but other than that you'll get no complaints from me. :)

Speaking of sunshine, or rather, the lack there of... I made my card today for this week's Farm Fresh Challenge over at TGF. The theme is, "It's cold outside" and as soon as I saw that I immediately knew who and what I would be using. I have fallen in love with these new My Kid stamps and think they are absolutely precious. Seriously, I wanted to pinch this little guy's cheeks as I was coloring him up, LOL! All bundled up like he is I grabbed some papers to set the perfect cold outside scene for him to inhabit. The house print is actually from the Pebbles Christmas collection, which was probably my fave release this past holiday. And since I didn't get around to making any Christmas cards I'm so happy I still got a chance to cut into some of it and get it on a card. The sentiment was an easy pick as well considering is outstretched arms... awww. :)

As simple as it is I'm still really happy with how this one came together. I guess I'm just in a CAS kind of mentality as I'm getting my crafty groove back. There's certainly no shame in that game though if I want to start using up more of the embellies and papers that I've collected over the years I may want to get a bit more generous with my card designs.  ;)

Anywho, take care and I'll chat at'cha later! 

 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Snow Fun), Pebbles (Home for Christmas)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Winter Kindness), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black and Prima shabby tote
brads
Silver Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E44, E49
clothes- R24, R27, R29, B52, BG72, BG75, BG78, N1, N3, N4, N5, W1, W3, W5, YG17, YG67, G28

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is super cute! !! I have a grandson now so needing more boy images in my collection. He is a cutie. Thanks for the inspiration! Wishing you get some amazing weather soon!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

So, so huggable! What a beauty, Jo x

Erica said...

He really is a huggy boo. Gonna check out the line.
Blesseings

Carisa said...

super adorable!

Jane said...

Such a cute card
Jane