Thursday, January 22, 2015

Monster hugs...

Good morning!

Is it ok if I've got another Greeting Farm card to share this week? I've had the idea to use one of the Monster Beans from the Spooky set on a Valentine percolating for a week or two and I couldn't wait any longer. It came to me while I was putting away stamps, being all sad because I didn't get around to using any of the fun Halloween stamps that I'd collected last year. That's when I saw this sentiment on the Monster Mash set from Lawn Fawn... hmmmm, hugs are just as nice as kisses for Valentine's Day if you ask me. ;)
So I grabbed one of the sweet little Beans, colored him in pinks and reds then paired him up with some new Doodlebug Lovebugs paper as well. A couple hearts and a few sequins was all I needed to bring this fun Valentine together.  :)

Well, I hate to post and run but I've got to get busy this morning. 
Laters!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Lovebugs)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Spooky set Monster Bean), Lawn Fawn (Monster Mash sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug heart sprinkle
Doodlebug sequins
K&Co puffy heart sticker
Simon Says Stamp stitched circle dies
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV00
costume- RV10, RV32, RV34, R22, R24, R29, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV55, BG000, 0, C0, C1

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OH I love this paper, so super cute.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is soooooooo darn cute!!!! I LOVE it too!!!!! Perfect Valentine card!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Carisa said...

this is perfection x's two! can't go wrong with monsters, tgf and valentines. hehe super cute!

Ellen H. said...

Monsterly cute!! I love it :)