Friday, April 11, 2014

Favorite Peeps...

TGIF everybody!

It looks to be an Easter kind of day here on the ol' blog. As I've been munching on some delish Jolly Rancher jellybeans lately I was inspired to use this jellybean printed paper from Doodlebug's spring collection. Then I just needed a cute little character stamp to pair up with it and could hold its own against that busy pattern. I settled on this sweet Pure Innocence that I've actually had since last year. She's called, One of my Favorite Peeps, and I can't believe it took me this long to ink her up. Her dress is paper pieced and I fussy cut those chicks out of the paper as well because they were just too adorable not to add to the fun. :)

All in all, a simple Easter card but hopefully it keeps my creativity flowing so I have more to share here. Ok, time to get myself ready for another day of work.
Take it easy peeps!  ;)   

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Springtime)
stamps- My Favorite Things (One of my Favorite Peeps Pure Innocence)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Doodlebug stickers
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E34
clothes- RV04, RV06, RV09, BG000, 0, C3

3 comments:

Juls said...

fun card! Loving the bright colours! Hugs Juls

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg I totally Love♡♡♡♡♡ your oh soo cute card!!!!! I started to make cards with this cutie but all I got done was paper piecing several dresses. I got side tracked making a cute card I saw on Pinterest. Normally I don't Case cards but I wanted to try it out!!
Have an Awesome weekend doll! !
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, this is to tweet. lol... Love the papers and the little girl and her peep. What a great idea for a fun Easter card. I love all the colors in these papers and I love, love those enamel dots. They are awesome! lol... You know me. Hope you are getting a bunch of sunshine out your way. Hugs Lisa