Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You're freakin' great...

Hey there! 

Sorry about my absence the last few days but I've had some stuff come up that is taking a lot of my time. It's not health issues or anything, everyone is fine, but it is just something I'm dealing with at the moment and it will probably keep my posting here kinda erratic for the next week or so. But that doesn't mean I won't try to make it into my crafty room every chance that I get. ;)

Yesterday I sat down at my desk with the goal of getting a card done for this week's Farm Fresh challenge over at The Greeting Farm. It's a photo inspiration, which I'm always drawn to, and I took the navy/aqua/mint/cream color combo for my inspiration. I've used a couple of Creepers along with a bit of altering to create this sassy little diva. I've had the head of the Hallo Bride Creeper digi sitting on my desk ever since I used her body this past Halloween and I thought that with just a bit of a hair cut she could make for a cute short haired chick. Then I paired her up with Creeper Piper's body and she was ready to strut her stuff. I may be biased but I think she turned out pretty cool. :)

Alrighty then, I'll catch ya later!
   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press it
paper- BoBunny (navy polka dot), Kaiser Kraft (mint floral), Studio Calico (beige text)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Hallo Bride)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Piper), Paper Smooches (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black and Prima shabby tote
Making Memories flowers
buttons
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R00, R20, G000, G00
eyes- E81, E84, BG000, 0
hair- E44, E47, E49
B37, B39, BV29, B02, B04, B06, E50, E51, 0, G0000, G000, G00, G02

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Awesome!!! Love your altering skills!!! Your take on the photo inspiration is Awesome too!!! I have slacked a bit lately myself doing some challenges. Just been soo darn busy and so tired too! Not a good combo. Last night I colored up an image but didn't get the card made. So I am hoping tonight to get it finished. There are a few challenges I would like to participate in! Have a wonderful day doll!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love the blue, great card as always.

Leanne said...

Hey! Great alteration! She's funky & fabulous!
It seems we're all dealing with something or another these days. Glad everyone is in good health. Take care
^.^

Lysa said...

Just AMAZING Amy!! You never cease to amaze me with your altering.. absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for playing along at FFF!