Sunday, December 8, 2013

Making spirits bright...

Good morning! 

OMGosh it is so freakin' cold here! Last night we got down to 2 degrees, and my fingers are actually cold while I sit here and type... but, still no snow so I'm trying not to complain. :)

I got a card made for this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm, which is All That Sparkles. I hadn't inked up this Anya Strolls stamp yet and there is a part of me that really enjoys altering them a bit to work with that bag stamp from the Dress Me Anya set. So I wiped away the leash and the pup then re-drew in the missing part of her leg. Her hand positions were perfect for a few festive shopping bags and I even added a bit of tissue paper to them for a fun finishing touch. I added sparkle to her bags and outfit with a Stardust glitter pen and topped the card off with a sprinkling of bling to really hit home with the challenge. All in all I really enjoyed putting this card together and it makes me want to see some new Big Time Anyas joining the TGF family sooner rather than later... fingers crossed!

Ok, I might have to go hop back under the covers for a bit to really warm up. Hope you all are managing to stay warm and toasty. 
Laters!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Merry Little Christmas)
stamps- The Greeting Farm ( Anya Strolls), Paper Smooches (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
tissue paper
Kaiser Craft gems
Fiskars border punch
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E53, E55, E57
clothes- BG53, BG57, R05, R08, E09, R11, R21, R32, R35, YG01, YG03, YG67, T5, T7, T9, E40, E41, 0, G0000, G000, G00

12 comments:

Sara I. said...

Love how you altered her .. So clever !! Fabulous papers too!

Larisa said...

very very nice card!! I love this))

Nancy Thomas said...

I love all the altering you did on the image - you amaze me! Fun card. Hope it warms up soon. I would die if it was that cold here!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is super cute! I love this stamp from TGF! I wish warmer weather your way!!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So cute. It should have another woman on it to represent you and your mom shopping together.

gobeagirl said...

Amy she is so cute with her little gloves you have on her. After all when a girl goes shopping she must be warm yet still have the ability to carry all her shopping goodness. lol.... I love this card and all the colors you have used on it. Very festive indeed. Congratulations on winning last week's TGF challenge. Can't wait to see what stamp you get and use. We were -3 last night and I don't intend to even open my front door today. lol. Stay warm my friend. Hugs Lisa

chrilvian said...

she is beautiful

Kristina said...

Awesome card love the layout and your alterations

Jane said...

Great card!
Hugs
Jane

Leanne said...

So darn cool! Thought this was a new stamp I missed out on! You're awesome!!

Shirley N said...

Oh so sweet, Amy! I always come here for coloring inspiration, beautiful card!

thebridgeamit said...

i really love this card! everything just works! you are such an artist!