Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sup dude?

Hi guys!

I'm jumping in real quick to get a card that I made for the TGF Farm Fresh challenge entered in time. This one is all about the guys and creating a masculine card. Since I already had some summer themed papers out on my desk I wanted to find a little dude who was ready for some sunshine and good times. Creeper Noah looked to have just the laid back attitude that I was needing... I love those cool dreads, LOL. In fact, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a girly dread head Creeper friend for Noah sometime in the future. Anywho, the layout is very simple but I think the fun sentiment really helps to bring it all together. :)

Okey dokey, don't forget that there is still time to leave comments for a chance at winning the new SN princesses. And I'll see y'all manana!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Carta Bella (Beach Boardwalk)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Creeper Noah), Paper Smooches (Slang Gang sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
Candi Dots
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E34, E35, E37, E04
hair- E44, E47, E49
eyes- E77, BG000, 0
clothes- B34, B37, BV25, E40, E41, 0, YR30, Y32, Y35, YR12, YR27, BG72, BG75, E07

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cool! Seriously loving that paper!

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh he's awesome dude. Great bg papers. I love his dreads. Have a great day. Hugs, Julie.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is great.

Lau W said...

Oh cool, so fun card Amy !
xxx

Billie A said...

She is just too cute. I love this card. Really darling.

Nikki said...

Really Sweet and the BG paper is perfect for your card :)

Tress said...

Super coloring Amy! Lol, I'm surprised you are waiting for a "girly dread head Creeper friend for Noah". With the addition of some upper eyelashes and some length and volume to the dreads, Noah becomes Naomi!

Larisa said...

Great coloring.. awesome papers! Love your card!