Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Miss you...

Hello! 

I'm running behind today so I have to make this a quick one. I've got another sweet Pee Wee digi that I colored up for this card. She's called Love Letter and something about her kind of reminds me of the Sugar Rush racers from the the Wreck it Ralph movie... maybe it's those big expressive eyes and pinch-able cheeks. I guess because of that connection I was making I wanted to pair her up with some bright candy colored papers and these ones from Echo Park were just what I had in mind. The end result has just the right amount of sugary sweetness to make me smile. 

That's all the time I've got this morning, but I do want to say that my heart goes out to those in Boston. So much senseless violence... it's hard to believe. And yet, some of the stories I have read really restore my faith in humanity. Hugs everybody. ♥    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (Little Girl)
digital stamp- Pee Wee Designs (Love Letter)
Prima shabby tote ink
Fiskars border punch
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- BG57, B14, B16
hair- E50, YR31, Y21, E33
clothes- B0000, B000, 0, E40, R21, R22, RV25, RV29, W9, RV11 

11 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG she is sooooo Adorable!!! Love your Beautiful card! sooo stinking Cute!!!! Fun papers too! Have an Awesome day doll!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Chitra Nair said...

She is so cuteee.. Love her hair, dress and everything..beautiful..

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH MMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Hehehee)

Honey she is AMAYZING!!!!

Love the sweet gorgeous wee digi.. and I adore your colouring too.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Julie D. Richards said...

Wow, those eyes are huge and so adorable. You're right, she does have pinch-able cheeks.

scrapn_momof2 said...

This image has got to be the cutest and sweetest thing ever! ADORABLE card Amy.

Tress said...

OMG! She's adorable! This card is in my top 10 favorites you've made this year. Every detail of this card works together to create a completely pleasing visual experience!

chrilvian said...

ooo cute

Sammi said...

Oh how adorable!! Gorgeous colours and papers!!

Hope you are going well.. having to have a big catch up so I'll be scrolling down and commenting a bit :D

Boston was senseless.. so sad! and yet it is great to see people caring for others in the midst!!

(hugs)
Sammi

Juls said...

Awhhhh so sweet!! Hugs Juls xxx

Gloria Lee said...

This card has the WOW factor!

RiNNE said...

Ohhhh, she is sweet enough to eat! love her big eyes and that adorable dress! your heart paper is awesome too!