Friday, March 29, 2013

Oceans of love...

TGIF!

One more day of work after this and then I've got Easter Sunday off. Not that it has been a bad week or anything, just busy. :)

So I think I opened the floodgates with yesterday's card because here I am again with yet another mermaid swimming by to say hi. This lovely Gorjuss Girl is called Awash and I got her last year just as everything began to happen with my mom. Needless to say, I never got around to inking her up last summer. And by the time I came back to card making full time it was all about Christmas cards. But she is here now and I kinda adore her. I used more of the Uncharted Waters paper pad and went with a very blue color palette this time... it just seemed to suit her. 

Okey dokey, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all get some crafty time this weekend! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Glitz (Uncharted Waters)
stamps- Santoro (Awashed Gorjuss Girl), Kraftin' Kimmie (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Colorbox creamy brown
Papertrey Ink twine
Jolee's fish stickers
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- B37, B39, BV29
tail/shell- BG70, BG72, BG75, BG57, G00, Y11, YR31, YR23, Y13

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super Cute!!!!!! I have never seen this mermaid before. I try to collect every mermaid stamp out there!!! great now I will be on a mission to find this Beauty!Ah Amy you are not only giving inspiration with your Beautiful creations but you are an enabler too! lol lol I hope you have an Awesome weekend!! Tell your mom we say Hi too!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Amy!! I love how you colored her hair and the texture of her tail. So pretty!!

Hanneke said...

Wow, what an amazing card! I love the image and those cute goldfish! Hugs, Hanneke

Julie D. Richards said...

How pretty she turned out. Love the fish stickers, and the air bubbles you created with crystals.

I'm cooking Easter dinner this year so I won't get a chance to be crafty. Should be fun with family though.

Tress said...

Ooooo...digging the blue hair!

Nancy Thomas said...

I love her flowing blue hair. You must have put me in the mood as my card today features a mermaid. Fun card Amy. Happy Easter.

Tina said...

fantastic card!