Friday, January 14, 2011

Better with a friend

Good morning... any big plans for the upcoming weekend?

I'll be working so nothing too exciting lined up on my schedule. But it's all good, 'cause as long as all this cold and snow stick around it's not like I feel like doing a whole lot of adventuring or anything.
In fact, I was quite content to continue cleaning/organizing the crafty room yesterday and couldn't have been happier... I'm finding things that I completely forgot I had, so it is like little presents popping up all around me, LOL! Yet with all those papers and goodies what did I reach for to inspire this card? Packaging left over from some Prima flowers! I thought it was too pretty to throw away so onto the card it went. Then when I was looking through my stamps for something to go with it I came across my Kettos and this cute little duo caught my eye. It had been a while since I colored up any Kettos so these gals were really speaking to me. I wonder if Stamping Bella will ever release any new Kettos? I know I would love to see a few new additions to that line. Anyone out there heard anything?

Well, I suppose I should go get ready for the day. Have a good one my fellow stampers, I hope you find some time to get crafty this weekend. :) Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Prima packaging
stamps- Stamping Bella (Ketto Yoko & Ono), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink
ribbon
stick pin (made by Kris... thanks Kris!)
Martha Stewart butterfly punches
Zva pearls
Ranger stickles and Liquid Pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C3, C5, C7, C9
clothes- RV23, RV25, RV29, RV21, RV23, Rv13, YG23, YG25, YG17, E79
shadow- W3, W1, 0

28 comments:

Unknown said...

This is soooo sweet, love your cuties stamp, haven't ever seen them around before. Nothing exciting also lined up in my schedule. I'm still coughing my day away with this cold I have ha ha xxx

chrilvian said...

aa what a sweeties

Kellie said...

Oh this is so cute Amy! I just LOVE the way you use these lil girls, what made me buy some, but mmmm yet to see ink :S

Nothing overly exciting, playing more in my craft room, washing you know all that jazz, lol!

Hugs xx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and sentiment.

Jennifer

Shaela said...

what a beautiful card! I don't blame you for not throwing that packaging away. I just pulled out some Kettos myself, then went hunting around Stamping Bella to see if she had anything new... doesn't look like it.

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful card, amy! love that you've reused the pkg. i'm saving mine up too, hee hee. love the image and super sweet sentiment. cute stickpin! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!!!
*hugs* steph :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

oops forgot to say what i'm doing this weekend. hopefully crafting :)!!! i hope to squeeze in some cat naps too, hehe. it's been a long week ;p'. big *hugs*

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!! Love the image, beautifully coloured, love the script paper in the background and the the torn edge at the bottom of your sentimet! such a gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls

Larisa said...

Fantastic pink card!!! The image is so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

OMG...i LOVE this, amy! awesome layout and coloring!

Mimi said...

So adorable Amy! It's so amazing you can turn a piece of packaging into such a cute gorgeous card! Love the cute duo and the colors too! Have a good weekend! ;)

Shirley N said...

Only you can make packaging into a beautiful card. Love this Amy!!!

Maria Therese said...

Oooooooooooo what a sweet card!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I just love the sentiment. TFS.

Unknown said...

cool stamp! and so sweet background! I love it!

scrapn_momof2 said...

This is just so beautiful Amy! Love the image, the papers, all of the details.

~Olga said...

Very cute card, I love it!!! OXOX ~Olga

donna mikasa said...

Love those Kettos--such a cheery card! And you couldn't have salvaged a better package for the background! Amazing!

Alice said...

you always have the perfect pps you your images. this is so pretty! have a fabulous weekend! =)

Alice said...

ok, wait. that's not a pp??!! looks like i need to get more prima products.... =)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Ketto's are the best stamps ever and your card is amazing!

1LuvnMama said...

Holy cow! How do you imagine a packaging would end up on a card? And . . . it's a perfect match with the Kettos! :) You are amazing Amy!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So stunning! I love the dp and the sweet sentiment.

Stamping Cafe said...

This is super pretty, Amy! Love love love that image... too cute, adding it to my wish list now! Thanks for the enabling! :) Love that you save the package for your background, it looks fabulous! You ROCK!!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOO Cute amy...I Love these stamps and you rocked them!! Hugs....

Zarah said...

Ooooh... I LOOOOVE this too much for words!

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this is so very pretty! :-)Traci

RiNNE said...

So sweet! I just love the borders and hints of all girly things! And pretty packaging is always wonderful!