Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CHA day 2

Well sneak peeks from the floor of the show are finally rolling in and I'm making a list, checking it twice... gonna find out what new paper and supplies would be nice (to buy)... ok that was just bad LOL!
So here is my top three list for today:
1. Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Two words... mask sheets. I LOVE playing around with masks, both Tim's and the Heidi Swapp brand, so the idea of being able to cut my own designs is too exciting for words!
2. Maya Road- Their new mini chipboard shapes are to-die-for cute! I especially love the teeny tiny little cupcakes... so stinkin' adorable!
3. Basic Grey- I'm sure their new collections (Eerie, Eskimo Kisses, Indian Summer and Nook & Pantry) are on a lot of people's must-have lists and I am no exception. It is hard to choose a favorite out of the four because they are all pretty amazing, though I will say that I am extremely excited to see them finally releasing a Halloween line... yeah!
Well, we are starting to come to the end of my altered Miss Anya fairies... that is until I get my hands on the new set being released in only a few short days (insert maniacal chuckle here). ;)
Supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill and GP
paper, tags and leaf die cuts: Rob and Bob Studio
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya set) Chatterbox happy day (hi)
jewels: Kaiser Craft
twine: Papertrey Ink
Ranger stickles
inks: Memento tuxedo black and Nick Bantock Damson Plum
Copic markers

0 comments: